If you strictly follow your diet or, for some reason, give up sugar, this is not a reason to exclude your favorite sweets from your diet.
Baked sweet potato – 105 g
Sunflower / coconut oil – 75 g
Oat flakes – 160 g
Rice flour – 140 g
Baking soda – 5 g
Rice syrup – 100 g
Grated coconut – 20 g
Dried apricots – 80 g
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. From the resulting dough, make round balls weighing about 40 g and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Shape the cookies with a pastry ring or simply flatten the balls with your hand.
4. Bake cookies in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for about 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of grated coconut on the finished baked goods, turn off the oven and put the cookies back for 10 minutes.