A simple and quick French recipe for a sweet tooth
- Natural yogurt – 250 g
- Flour – 450 g
- Sugar – 400 g
- Vegetable oil – 150 g
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Soda – 1/2 sachet
- Vanilla sugar – 15 g
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the yogurt in a large bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients to it and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Grease a baking dish with butter. Pour the prepared mixture and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar on top.