Dessert with a crispy base and juicy creamy filling is exactly what you need to pamper yourself in the middle of the working week
- Chocolate cookies – 125 g
- Ghee butter – 50 g
For the cream:
- Mascarpone – 500 g
- Ricotta – 250 g
- Salt -1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 175 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet
- Cornstarch – 3 tablespoons
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Dark chocolate crumb – 100 g
- Milk – 3 tablespoons
- Crumble the chocolate chip cookies and mix with the melted butter.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper, top with the mixture of cookies and butter and press down on top. Bake the cake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 8 minutes.
- To make the cream, mix the mascarpone and ricotta thoroughly, then add the remaining ingredients. Place 1/3 of the cream in a separate container.
- Melt the dark chocolate in hot milk and add the resulting mixture to the remaining cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Gently distribute the resulting chocolate cream (from point 4) and butter (from point 3) over the cooled crust. For a marbled effect, slide the teeth of the fork diagonally.
- Place the finished cheesecake in an oven preheated to 230 degrees for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 120 degrees and let sit for another 65 minutes.