What you will need:
100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
125 ml cream of 33%
2 cardamom pods
2 teaspoons coffee
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make:
1. Chop the chocolate and melt in the microwave in 10 second pulses, stirring the mixture each time.
2. remove the seeds from the cardamom and grind in a mortar. Mix the cardamom with the coffee and cinnamon, pour over 50 ml boiling water, stir and leave to cool.
3 Whisk the egg yolks with half the sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the melted chocolate and filtered coffee and stir until smooth.
4. Whisk the cream and remaining sugar until stiff.
5. In another bowl, whisk the whites until stiff.
6. Add a couple of spoonfuls of beaten whites to the chocolate mixture and mix with a spatula using a folding method. Continue adding the whites and stirring the mixture.
7. Add the whipped cream and mix gently. Divide the mousse among 6 bowls (cups or coffee cups). Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.