If you think that strawberries are good only in desserts, then after tasting this light and tasty salad, your opinion may change. The sweetness of the berry goes well with the natural astringency of spinach and the tenderness of spicy goat cheese.
Ingredients for the salad:
- strawberries – 450 g
- fresh spinach – 180 g
- soft goat cheese or feta – 120 g
- walnuts – 100 g
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for the sauce:
- honey – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- olive oil – 3 tbsp l.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and place the nuts on a baking sheet.
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Whisk the olive oil and honey, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and chop the cheese.
- Wash the spinach leaves and dry them on a paper towel if possible.
- Chop the nuts coarsely.
- Mix all the ingredients and add the sauce.
- The oil and honey dressing gives this unusual dish a spice. It can be served both as an appetizer and as a summer dessert.