Canned food is useful for cooking outside the city. They are very convenient because they are stored without a refrigerator, and they have a rather long shelf life. You can cook real delicacies with them, especially if you have a can of canned tuna and olives.
Ingredients for the salad:
- potatoes – 3 pcs.
- canned tuna in its own juice – 1 jar
- canned olives – 10 pcs.
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- dill – a couple of twigs
- olive oil to taste
- lime juice – 1 tsp
- salt to taste.
- Boil potatoes or bake them on the grill in foil.
- Hard-boiled eggs and chop into cubes.
- Open jars of tuna and olives.
- Drain the juice, cut the fish into pieces with a fork, and leave the olives intact.
- Chop the dill finely.
- Make a dressing: Mix a small amount of olive oil with lime juice.
- When the potatoes are ready, peel and cut into cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients and season the salad with olive oil, garnish with dill on top.