A recipe from a TikTok star that can make you sleepy – how delicious it is!
Too perfect to be true! What could be better (and more insidious for a figure!) Delicious homemade dessert that does not need to be baked in the oven? At the same time, there are only two ingredients and are they elementary? Does the preparation take only a couple of minutes?
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pour the condensed milk into a small saucepan. Place on the stove over low heat. Stir continuously until small bubbles form in the milk. (Note: condensed milk will burn if left on the stove for too long!)
- Pour warm condensed milk into a bowl.
- Use a strainer to pour the cocoa powder into the bowl. Add a little, then stir with a spatula or large spoon. Repeat until all the cocoa powder is well mixed into the milk. As you mix, your dough should begin to get thick and sticky, reminiscent of chocolate brownie dough. The finished product will have a fondant texture.
- Line the rectangular shape with cling film, sprinkle with cocoa powder. Pour the mixture into a mold and smooth it out with a spatula. Sprinkle the cocoa lightly again and gently cover the “dough” with cling film.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Remove the mold from the refrigerator and place the cooled mixture on a kitchen board. Using a large, sharp knife, cut the dough into small candy-sized squares. Use your fingers to shape each truffle into a neat round shape if you like. Enjoy!